This electronics services company is a leading authorised repairer for process control equipment, telecommunication systems and power supplies. The technicians repair over 5,000 power products annually for its telecommunication, automotive and other industrial clients. All jobs are tested under continuous power loads to ensure they meet factory specs and AS3670 Safety Standards.
The business has few direct market competitors. There are firms based in Victoria, Queensland and Sydney who offer like services. There are also other small repairers who hold insignificant market share. In addition, the firm consistently ranks on the first page of Google in all areas it operates in, which is a good indication of a dominant market player.
Point of Difference:
• Dominant market player with no direct competitors offering identical services;
• Strong reputation and solid customer base evident from the loyalty of telecommunications clients;
• Strong growth potential in terms of expansion of service into other industries;
• Year on year improvements in business performance and efficiency reflecting the business’s success in leveraging their specialities to increase sales while controlling costs;
• Benefiting from long term contracts with key long term clients.
Existing businesses in electronics wholesaling, industrial electronics, battery charger suppliers, electronics repairs, automotive electronics, aviation electronics, and other electronics businesses are encouraged to consider this business as a potential bolt on opportunity.
This highly attractive business would also suit a prospective business purchaser with a telecommunications electronics, systems maintenance or server background. Interested parties are likely to find this a unique owner operator business, with a solid market reputation and strong growth potential.